Professional Development Schedules
Call or email for "IN HOUSE" seminars
(All Courses and Seminars Conducted by a Licensed Professional Engineer)
"Belt Conveyor Design"
Comprehensive procedures for designing bulk handling belt conveyors. These procedures are based on belt manufacturer research and offer an alternative to the CEMA design data, frequently resulting in lower horsepower requirements.
* belt construction, covers and selection
* capacity, power and belt tensions
* vertical curves and associated considerations
* drives, pulleys and take ups
* loading, chutes, idlers and discharge trajectories
* auxiliary equipment and alignment devices
Included is a design in pdf format
"Engineering In Diverse Cultures; Working with Japan, India etc"
"High Strength Structural Bolts"
Specification for Structural Joints Using ASTM A325 or A490 Bolts
"Bolted Structural Connections"
Design Considerations for Bolted Structural Connections
To Keep Abreast of Technology Let Us Know Your Course or Seminar Requests
See Registration Page for Contact Information